Thursday, August 4, 2011

L.A. Lakers Inspired Sweet Aroma


Okay... so I know nothing about basketball, football or any sport for that matter. I'm that person that yells make that touch down at a baseball game, or hit that fill goal at a basketball game. But one thing I do know is I love some of the sport teams colors, and the L.A. Lakers team colors were always appealing to me. I love the purple and golden yellow. The colors are so bright, peaceful and most of all very unique. So stay tune for more sport team  color inspired candle creations. Well that's not just limited to sports, but any other color theme that may inspire me that i have not clue about. Thank you for reading my blog. Please feel free to leave feedback and comments.
Sweet Aromas 4 U "Because You deserve to be treated with sweetness"

No comments:

Post a Comment